Staycation in New York City
Header photo by Vivian Pang.
For all of you who are staying within the five boroughs this weekend - there is SO much to explore. Below we've listed some of our recommendations (in every borough of course) of outdoor activities you can do this weekend. Get outside NYC!
- Take a surf lesson with Skudin Surf or Locals Surf Schools
- Stand-Up Paddleboard (rent a board or take a lesson). Link.
- Free beach yoga. Link.
- FREE Nature Walk with NYC Wild in the Hudson River Park
- Try a sailing class from Atlantic Yachting or Sailors NYC!
- Kayak to the Statue of Liberty with MKC! Link.
- Hike Inwood + Fort Tryon with the AMC. Link.
- FREE Bird Walk in Prospect Park
- Hop in the Trail Taxi from Park Slope to the mountains. Link.
- Free kayaking in Red Hook. Link.