Rooftop Yoga at Rooftop Reds Winery
Join us for Sunset Yoga on the rooftop of a local winery and vineyard: Rooftop Reds. After an invigorating Vinyasa Flow class by Pop Up Yoga NYC, enjoy a 4 wine tasting (included!) with the wine experts as we watch the sun set over Manhattan.
Bring a yoga mat and water. Read the directions below carefully.
WHEN: Monday, June 5th, 2017
TIME: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
WHERE: Rooftop Reds, 299 Sands St, bldg #275, Brooklyn, NY 11205
1. From the York St. F Train Station, make a right onto York St.
2. York St. will become Navy St. after a bend to the right in the road.
3. After passing the NYC impound, you will see the Sand St. Entrance of the Navy Yard.
4. Continue straight on the entrance road, then take the right fork when you come to it. .
5. Follow the right fork and continue on to the left side of the building where you will enter the double doors.
*Do you have to walk four flights of stairs to the rooftop? Yes, but don't worry. This Rooftop Winery experience is like none other*
OutdoorFest's Official Yoga Partner, Pop Up Yoga brings yoga to urban spaces. Live life better, stronger, and happier.